Below: the church is on the corner of Rte. 14 and 140.
The following information comes from, Past and Present: History of the Brae, 1979. Pages 129-130.
The one Free Church of Scotland (formerly Church of Scotland) that is situated west of Summerside was erected at Coleman by settlers of Lot 9, who, at a previous time, were part of the congregation of the Church of Scotland at DeSable. The land in Coleman on which the church stands was purchased from Mr. John Higgins in 1895. Members of the congregation believe the church was erected there sometime between 1895 and the turn of the century. At a later time, the Church of Scotland in Prince Edward Island established a link with the Free Church of Scotland. The Free Church of Scotland is Presbyterian in government and the congregations in Prince Edward Island form three pastoral charges under one Presbytery. The church at Coleman is part of the Western Charge. The emblem of the Free Church of Scotland is the burning bush; the spire of each church is topped with a Scottish thistle. The minister in charge of the spiritual welfare of the Coleman congregation at the time the church was erected was Rev. Mr. Goodwill. Other remembered ministers are Rev. Daniel MacLean, Rev. Mr. Campbell, Rev. James MacDougall, Rev. Ewan MacDougall, Rev. Harvey Bishop, Rev. David Compton. Other ministers gave periods of supply, and in the 1950's and early 1960's, a number of ministers from Scotland gave assistance on the charge. The minister in 1978 is Rev. John MacLeod of Scotland. The first elders of the congregation were Dougald MacLean, Brea; Duncan MacLean, Milo; and Warren Wright, Coleman. A pamphlet entitled Free Church of Scotland in Prince Edward Island and published by Presbytery some time since 1970 states (in part): "The Free Church bears testimony to the Christian faith as stated in the Westminster Confession of Faith and the well known shorter catechism. As a church she steadfastly contends for a return to this faith of our fathers which rests upon the unfallible and inerrant Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments."
A Church of Scotland cemetery is situated in Milo, Lot 9.
Below: I took these photos by placing the camera lens square against the window glass.
There's still regular services held here - here's their website - http://www.peifreechurch.org/