Meacham's 1880 Atlas of Prince Edward Island shows this farmstead was 2 farms, to the right/west was Felix Murphy with 55-acres and the Hope River Post Office. The farm to the left/east belonged to Jno Hogan with 60-acres.
Cumin's 1928 Atlas of Prince Edward Island shows the two farms above now one farm owned by Leo Reid with 114-acres.
Above is the new house that belongs to this farmstead - the old barn is to the left. This house was built in 2003-2004 - it replaced the house below which was moved over to the east corner lot (at St. Mary's Rd and Broadway Rd.) of the farmstead, restored and sold.
The photo below was taken on Feb. 14, 2004 - it shows the original house (now the yellow house above) with the new house behind (beige house /w red roof above) and the demolished barn above, in the far left.