The church is located at 100 Cherry Valley Cove Rd.
Below are a few photos from the Church's website.
The following information comes from the Historic Places website...
Christ Church Anglican is valued for its Georgian-style architecture, for its associations with United Empire Loyalist settlement in PEI, the history of the Anglican church on PEI, and for its contribution to the community of Cherry Valley. The community of Cherry Valley was established in the 1780’s by United Empire Loyalists fleeing the American Revolution. Cherry Valley may have received its name from James Lewis Hayden (1749-1832) who named it for the town in Ulster County, New York where he was born. Cherry Valley, New York is notable in American history for being the site of the Cherry Valley Massacre, which took place in 1778 during the American Revolution. The eldest daughter of James Lewis Hayden, Margaret, was married to Major Joseph Beer (1754-1810), an ensign of the 5th Battalion of the King’s Rangers. The Beers and Hayden families played a central role in the establishment of Christ Church Anglican. The church land was donated by the Beers family and the contractor who built the church in 1842 was Thomas Beers, grandson of Joseph Beers. The known carpenters were Thomas Tweedy and a Mr. Storey. The church was built under the direction of Frederick Downe Panter who was the first rector. Christ Church Anglican, Cherry Valley combines many original Georgian-style elements such as the simple gabled roof, the large eave returns and wide corner boards on the body and the sacristy with Gothic-inspired elements such as the arched windows are found on the south elevation. Gingerbread trim on the south and east eaves and the tower and Gothic steeple which was added around 1900. The north elevation was extended by a small addition in the 1970s. Christ Church Anglican in Cherry Valley continues to be an important part of the landscape of its community.